CAMPUS MAP & DIRECTIONS
- We welcome our new guests to premium Guest Parking location, located next to our Welcome Center, off Beloit Ave. Once you are parked, stop by our Welcome Center off the courtyard and grab a cup of coffee. We look forward to greeting you!
- Do you prefer walkways to stairways? You will find special parking next to the Welcome Center, off Beloit Ave. and ramps for those who prefer to avoid the pesky steps.
- If you have young children, we encourage you to park close to the preschool area, off New York Ave, for easy access to the building. Here you will be greeted by a member of our staff and your kiddos will be watched over.
- During regular office hours, you may park at the Courtyard entrance and be buzzed in by our staff, if you have an appointment, or a need that we can help you with.
First Baptist Church of Winter Park
1021 N. New York Avenue
Winter Park, Florida 32789
From Interstate 4:
- From I-4, exit Lee Road, east. At Orlando Avenue (US17/US92), turn right (south) then turn left (east) at the first stop light, Webster Avenue.
- Take Webster Avenue to North New York Avenue. At the four-way stop intersection, turn left onto North New York Avenue.
- First Baptist Church is located approximately 1/2 mile on the left, just past historic Palm Cemetery.
From Winter Park Village:
- From the Winter Park Village, turn right onto West Webster Ave.
- Pass the railroad tracks and turn left onto North New York Ave.
- First Baptist Church is located on your left just past Palm Cemetery.
Sunday School: 9:00 AM
Sun. Morning Worship: 10:30 AM
Sun. Evening Worship: 6:00 PM
Wed. Family Dinner: 5:00 PM (Menu)
Wed. Prayer Meeting: 6:00 PM
Meet the Pastor & Staff